It is also a useful tool for programmers, enabling them to spy on any thread running on the Symbian based smartphone and monitoring memory usage by time.
It is designed to be run constantly in the background, can be switched to at any time by pressing a definable hotkey combination and can be enabled to be the first application visible on the opening of the smartphone case (limited to Nokia 9210, Nokia 9300, and Nokia 9500.
- free memory graphing
- specified heap graphing
- task information
- hotkey switching (Symbian Series 80 only)
- modifiable views
- modifiable sample rate for graphs
- task switching
- task killing
- drive/disk information
- heap compression
- all program close/reopen
- device uptime display (Symbian Series 80 only)
- context sensitive help (Symbian Series 80 only)
- automatic start up at boot (Symbian Series 80 V2 only)
Download Devman for your Symbian Smartphone for free!*
- Series 60 (S60) V2 FP3 v2.50 (for Nokia N70)
- Series 60 (S60) V1 & V2 v2.50 (for Nokia N-Gage QD, Nokia N-Gage, Nokia 6630, Nokia 3600, Nokia 3620, Nokia 3660, Nokia 7650, Nokia 3650, Nokia 7610, Nokia 6620, Nokia 6680, Nokia 6600)
- Series 80 (S80) V2 v2.51 (for Nokia 9300, Nokia 9500)
*This application is shareware. Free for a limited time for personal use.