This software does not support bluetooth. There are no plans to support it in future either.
Remote'EmAll is still in beta, so if/when you find bugs or want to request new features, just send me email. New remotes can be made quite easily if program supports some kind of http or web interface.
- Basic controls for Winamp, MPC and VLC (play,pause,stop,next,prev)
- Playlist control in Winamp and VLC
- Few special commands in each remote
- Socket-server to provide fast search and realtime filesystem browsing
- Make your own custom commands with socket-server
- Control almost anything in your computer (as long as you can do it by cmd commands or scripts)
- Winamp 2 or higher
- HttpQ-plugin for Winamp
- PC with internet connection and WLAN/3G/EDGE/GPRS to mobile device. Data is transferred with http and socket protocol.
- Perl if you want to use search and browse functions.
- Media Player Classic (MPC)
- VLC VideoLAN Player