- Solve the puzzle if you get stuck
- Also, you can receive a hint in exchange for a time penalty.
- Save the game to continue later.
- Optionally show mistakes as you make them
- Mark possibilities on the board.
- Input boards from other sources in order to play on the phone, (or cheat)
- Sudoku is played over a 9x9 grid, divided to 3x3 sub grids called "regions"
- Sudoku begins with some of the grid cells already filled with numbers
- The object of Sudoku is to fill the other empty cells with numbers between 1 and 9 (1 number only in each cell) according the following guidelines
- Number can appear only once on each row
- Number can appear only once on each column
- Number can appear only once on each region:
This is a freeware product, and as such supplied as is for no charge.
Tested on the 6600,6630,6670,6681,6682,N70